- Payroll deductions must be remitted and received by Canada Revenue Agency no later than the 15th day of the month following the month the deductions were made. There are exceptions to the rule, particularly if your enterprise has a large payroll. If you believe this applies to you, please contact our office for more information.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) must be remitted per the due date on your GST Return because GST is considered funds held in trust for Canada Revenue Agency. It is important that the funds be remitted by the due date listed on the GST return.
- T4 Slips and Summaries must be filed by the end of February.
- T5 Statement of Investment Income forms must be filed by the end of February.
- T1 Personal Income Tax Returns must be filed by April 30.
- T2 Corporate Income Tax Returns must be filed six months after the fiscal year end date.
- RRSP contributions must be made within 60 days of the end of the year to be deductible for that year.
Our Core Values
Doing What We Say
Build Long Term Relationships
Always Willing To Assist
Drive for Continuous Improvement
Smart Work With a Dose of Fun
Markets We Serve
Our regular office hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Closed all Holidays
From April to May, we will have the following changes to our regular hours.
Friday, April 19th - Closed
Monday, April 22nd - Open for our regular hours
Saturday, April 20th - Open from 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM
Monday, April 22nd to Friday, April 26th - Open 8:00 AM until 6:00 PM
Saturday, April 27th - Open from 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM
Monday, April 29th to Tuesday, April 30th - Open 8:00 AM until 6:00 PM
Wednesday, May 1st - Closed
45515 Knight Road
Chilliwack, BC V2R 5L2