- Payroll deductions must be remitted and received by Canada Revenue Agency no later than the 15th day of the month following the month the deductions were made. There are exceptions to the rule, particularly if your enterprise has a large payroll. If you believe this applies to you, please contact our office for more information.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) must be remitted per the due date on your GST Return because GST is considered funds held in trust for Canada Revenue Agency. It is important that the funds be remitted by the due date listed on the GST return.
- T4 Slips and Summaries must be filed by the end of February.
- T5 Statement of Investment Income forms must be filed by the end of February.
- T1 Personal Income Tax Returns must be filed by April 30.
- T2 Corporate Income Tax Returns must be filed six months after the fiscal year end date.
- RRSP contributions must be made within 60 days of the end of the year to be deductible for that year.
Our Core Values
Doing What We Say
Build Long Term Relationships
Always Willing To Assist
Drive for Continuous Improvement
Smart Work With a Dose of Fun
Markets We Serve
Our regular office hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Closed all Holidays
Important Dates & Extended Hours:
Closed Friday, April 2
Open from 9 AM to 3 PM Saturday, April 17
Open from 9 AM to 3 PM Saturday, April 24
Office hours extended from 8 AM to 6 PM starting April 26 until April 30
Closed Monday, May 3
45515 Knight Road
Chilliwack, BC V2R 5L2