Our business coaching services include:
Full day planning sessions with a certified business coach
Training sessions based on the Four Decisions
We can tailor our services to assist with:
- Tax return preparation for businesses and individuals
- HST compliance
- Tax planning, strategies and solutions
- Structuring of partnerships, joint ventures and corporations
- Financial statement audits, reviews and compilations
- Advice and guidance on accounting and financial reporting
- Compliance audits and special reports
- Forecasts, projections and strategic planning
- Cash flow analysis
- Estate and succession planning
- Strategic planning: To help your organization develop a strategic roadmap for success.
- Coaching, advising & accountability: To help your organization through pivotal moments, and hold your team accountable to the plans set in place.
- Board governance training: To help guide your organization's board with shaping, executing and monitoring politics, procedures with timelines.
- Executive coaching: To provide guidance and mentorship to the senior leaders in your organization.
Interested in learning more? Be sure to visit www.catapultbusinesscoaching.com
The LLT Management Team works with an external Business Coach so that accountability to the plan happens daily, weekly, monthly, by trimester and annually.
Our planning is designed to be simple; our One Page Plan is prominently displayed for all to see.
The benefit of Business Coaching and accountability has allowed us to be a nimble organization where our business growth is at a sustainable level.
Casey Langbroek, FCPA, FCGA is a certified business coach. If you are interested in pursuing that for your business for Not for Profit please visit www.catapultcoaching.ca.