How We Help
Choosing the right service is every bit as important as how well that service is performed. Before we prepare your financial statements, we will sit with you to discuss your particular needs. After the work is complete, we will review your financial statements and provide practical recommendations to make your operations more profitable. We will do this professionally and efficiently. And on time.
Our services include:
- Audit of private corporations and business.
- Audit of not-for-profit organizations.
- Special-purpose audits.
- Advice on accounting procedures and problems.
- Practical recommendations for improving efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Unaudited financial statements as required by shareholders, lending institutions, investors and other users.
How We Help
Banks or government agencies may require that your company or not for profit organization have their financial statements audited or reviewed to provide the users of the financial statements with a higher level of confidence that the financial statements are in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. In particular, when a company is seeking a significant loan from a bank, reviewed or audited financial statements may be required as a condition of the loan.
Additionally, reviewed or audited financial statements may be beneficial where there are multiple shareholders/investors in a Company with varying degrees of involvement in the daily operations and financial knowledge and understanding. Having reviewed or audited financial statements may provide shareholders/investors with a higher level of confidence in their investment.
- Financial Statement Audits
- Financial Statement Reviews
How We Help
We offer business owners and not-for-profit organizations business coaching services that provide them with business plans, as well as accountability to stick to that plan.
Our business coaching services include:
- Full day planning sessions with a certified business coach
- Training sessions based on the Four Decisions
We can tailor our services to assist with:
- Tax return preparation for businesses and individuals
- HST compliance
- Tax planning, strategies and solutions
- Structuring of partnerships, joint ventures and corporations
- Financial statement audits, reviews and compilations
- Advice and guidance on accounting and financial reporting
- Compliance audits and special reports
- Forecasts, projections and strategic planning
- Cash flow analysis
- Estate and succession planning
How We Help
Are you considering buying or selling a business? Are you considering expanding your business or upgrading your equipment or technology? Are you wondering how to secure financing or if your investment today will pay off tomorrow? These are all questions we can help you with.
- Feasibility Analysis and Report
- Valuation Analysis and Report
- Business Valuation for Financing, Buying, or Selling Including Farms
- Assistance with Business Planning and Forecasting for Financing Purposes
- Assistance with the Financing Process
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Assistance Applying for Government Grants and Credits
How We Help
Unfortunately, in our industry, tax is treated as compliance work that is necessary to comply with federal and provincial law. It’s also something that gets completed at the last minute with little, if any, discussion with you. After you speak with us, you will realize how tax planning can save you money, be communicated clearly and completed well before the deadline.
We offer comprehensive tax services including:
- In-depth corporate tax planning including corporate rollovers and reorganizations.
- In-depth personal tax planning including return preparation.
- Estate and succession planning including utilization of family trusts.
- Research and development tax credit claims.
Your success is important to us – we ask you about your goals and work with you to achieve those goals.
We can provide management expertise to improve your business. With an objective approach, we can turn your problems into opportunities. And review your current practices to help ensure that you are best utilizing your resources: capital, people, and technology.
Our range of specialty services includes:
- Review and advise on your office procedures and work flow
- Review of your management information systems and their effectiveness
- Preparation of policies and procedures manuals
- Review of internal controls.
- Preparation of a business plan
- Monitoring of your business plan to help you achieve your goals and objectives.
- Business coaching to keep you accountable