Keep Your Organization "In the Green"
“Nothing remains constant except change itself”
Legislative requirements of not for profits and charities are constantly changing. Keeping Board Members well informed is key to enhancing an organization’s accountability – Are you Prepared?
LLT can assist you with:
- Financial statement preparation
- Financial advice
- Preparation of applicable charity tax returns and not for profit tax returns
- Advice related to Canada Revenue Agency Reviews and Audits
- Updating corporate purposes to bring charities and not for profit organizations into compliance with Canada Revenue Agency
- Your lawyers with transitioning to the new Not for Profit Corporations
- Strategic Planning and thinking strategically
- Building accountability
- Board structure
LLT Certified General Accountants were originally founded in 1981. However, our roots in Chilliwack and the Fraser Valley reach as far back as 1956. The Partners of LLT have been involved in leadership roles in many community charities and not for profits. They fully understand the challenges these organizations face and the need to be accountable.
LLT is able to provide a high level of professional advisory and accounting expertise to charities and not for profits built on our involvement in those organizations.
Our stated purpose is “Assisting Business Owners And Not For Profits In Achieving Their Goals”. We consciously include those who govern charities and not for profits as business owners and are fully prepared to assist in both setting goals and in achieving those goals.